Front porch beauty in pristine condition. This wonderful home has been meticulously maintained and lovingly cared for. Imagine sitting on the front porch sipping your sweet tea and NOT worrying about the energy bills flying out the window. Windows were replaced in 2015, HVACs replaced in 2016 and 2017 and under a service contract that runs to 2023, roof 2014, dishwasher 2020, secondary bath update 2020, whole house copper re pipe with PEX in 2017. This corner lot home has plenty of outdoor space and fronts to a quiet cul de sac street.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3,408 sq. ft
3,408 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Stepless Entry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch,Veranda. City View,Corner,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service