PRICE IMPROVEMENT ON THIS WONDERFUL HOUSE! COMPLETELY READY For You to Move In and BE HOME!!! Located on a beautiful acre and three quarters in the desirable Timber Ridge/Union Grove school district, this Adorable and Spacious Brick front home with a rocking chair front porch has been completely renovated and is the perfect place for you to call home. New Paint, Bamboo and Laminate Flooring, New Kitchen with Subway Tile Backsplash and Stainless Appliances. NEST thermostat. HVAC, Roof, Water heater and more are all new in the past few years. Large Great Room with extra tall ceilings and a brick fireplace flanked by ceiling to floor windows invite you in to relaxed and comfortable living. The Open Concept plan has a great kitchen with plenty of counterspace open to the eat-in breakfast area. The big picture window looks out over the beautiful back yard. Step out your back door to the patio for grilling out with plenty of room to enjoy and play in the huge Fenced In Back Yard! The Separate Dining Room with columns allows for plenty of room to spread out. The Large Master Bedroom has a tray ceiling and a separate sitting area with a lovely palladium window. The master bathroom has a double vanity, garden tub, separate stand up shower, toilet room and large walk in closet. The other two bedrooms and bathroom are on the other side of the house. Bonus Room/4th Bedroom is upstairs. The mudroom/laundry room is located right off the two car garage. On top of all that, there is LOTS of attic storage! This is SUCH a great house and it won't last long!
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, Traditional
2,174 sq. ft
Oaks At Kelleytown Ridge
2,174 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Stepless Entry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Out Building,Porch. Level Lot,Open Land.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service