Magnolias, Azaleas and Dogwoods oh my!!! Enjoy being surrounded with beautiful landscaping in this private vacation style backyard on a quiet cul-de-sac lot. This 5000 sq ft open concept, two story home is situated on a little over an acre, in a very desirable location. Just around the corner from the revered Cambridge High School and close to shopping and restaurants. Home features 5/6 bedrooms, 5 baths with a grand foyer and windows EVERYWHERE! Bed and bath on the main level. New kitchen with double ovens, white cabinets, quartz counters and 5 burner gas stove. A wide-open finished basement with an additional bed and bath with plenty of space for a large family. The getaway backyard is very private with a built in saltwater pool, featuring a beautiful stone waterfall. Entertain all season with the outdoor kitchen and enjoy the European style arbor. This home is a must see and move in ready with new roof, hvac's, upgraded tankless water heater, new triple pane windows, new concrete driveway and front walk, newly refinished hardwoods and updated interior paint!!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3,346 sq. ft
3,346 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Tankless Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Gas Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Pool-in Ground. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service