Experience luxury living at its best in this home in the Lakes at Rowan Oak, Oconee County's premiere gated community. This gorgeous 7 Bedroom/5 Bath/2 Half-Bath home is situated on a corner lot with ample space for family or entertaining. Enter through double doors from a welcoming front porch. You'll immediately feel the grandeur of this home with high ceilings, extensive trim and molding, arched doorways, an abundance of natural light, and a view of your own private retreat with walk-out backyard pool. This home features a dining room that will accommodate 8 or more, a formal study with glass door and transom, and a formal living room with coffered ceilings, custom built-ins and fireplace. The welcoming kitchen boasts a large central island, extensive cabinetry, stainless appliances including a Dual Fuel Range, double ovens, warming drawer, ice maker, and wine cooler, as well as a charming breakfast space. The spacious Keeping Room adjoins the kitchen and features a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with raised hearth, and soaring stained beams. There is a private home office/study space tucked away from the kitchen, which is ideal for managing the household or completing homework. The Master Bedroom is on the Main level and includes hardwood floors, bathroom with separate vanities, and large closet with custom shelving. The main level laundry/mud room includes custom lockers and ample cabinet space. Upstairs you'll find the ideal bedroom layout--2 bedrooms with 2 private baths, 2 bedrooms with a shared bath, and a raised loft/playroom space that can serve as a 5th upstairs bedroom if needed. You'll also find a convenient 2nd laundry room upstairs. In the basement of this home, you'll find a large open entertaining space with sitting area, card table/gaming space, and kitchen with ice maker, entertaining closet with shelving and standard refrigerator; and a powder room for easy access. There is a gym space as well as an additional bedroom in the basement with private bath. Best of all though is the home theater with stadium seating. Outside you'll experience your own private retreat with a dreamy covered porch with a stone, gas fireplace and resort-style Gunite pool with waterfall and spa hot tub. There are 2 pergolas for added shade and a separate fire pit for chats or s'mores. Come home to 1111 Serenbe Court, and you may never leave!
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Programmable Thermostat,Tankless Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Exposed Beams,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance,Guest Parking,Off Street.
- Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Cul De Sac,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service