Gorgeous home, Parkview Schools, fabulous curb appeal all in an established neighborhood. Home offers a huge family room with a wood burning fireplace, Built-ins and a view to the professionally landscaped garden, formal dining room, and cozy eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances with more views to the garden. Separate laundry room, attached 2 car garage. Upstairs enjoy the 4 large bedrooms w/ large closets. Fenced backyard, makes it perfect for the family with young children/pets or the gardener in you. Newer Crawl Space Vapor Barrier, Tankless Water Heater, Updated Light Fixtures - WELL MAINTAINED HOME. Walking distance to parks, library, nearby aquatic center, shopping, Stone Mountain Park and easy access to Hwy 78, I-285, light commute to CDC, EMORY, NO HOA
Single Family, Traditional, A-Frame
2 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service