Gorgeous 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home with pond views and close to everything! Walk to Sweetapple Park for exercise, Sweetapple Elementary or Sweetapple Village to eat dinner! Two-story entry foyer greets you with hardwood floors and tasteful wainscoting throughout the first floor. Open concept dining and family area. Upgraded kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counters that looks out to living room and private pond. LARGE porch has plenty of space to enjoy the water views and spend time with loved ones. Oversized master bedroom with tray ceiling. Master bath with tile flooring, updated dual vanity, tiled shower and separate bath.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. None.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service