Gorgeous home located in the Stroud Landing Subdivision, which is also in the high desirable Ola School District. This home is situated on a very large corner lot. When entering the home you get that at home feeling. The beautiful fireplace is a focal point of the living room which is open to a breakfast area and large kitchen with stainless steel appliances that will remain with the home. There is also a separate dining room for entertaining. The owners suite is located on the main level. The master bath has a garden tub, separate over sized shower and large walk in closet. On your mail level you do have either an office or possible 5th bedroom. Upstairs are two very nice sized bedrooms and a bonus room that is set up to be a bedroom as well. We are still not done....There is also a full unfinished basement that is already stubbed for a 4th bathroom. You also have a boat door in the basement for storage. This home goes on and on with the positives. There are just to many to mention. Two HVAC units and roof are new within a couple of years. Call today and book your private showing. This home will not last.
Single Family, Traditional
2,531 sq. ft
2,531 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Concrete,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside
- 1. Masonry.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Drive Under/Basement,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Corner,Level Lot,Open Land.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service