Looking for a Stunning Home in Senoia !! Look no further. This well maintained home is ready for a new family!!! Inviting Front Porch opens to a Two-Story Foyer, Beautiful Hardwood Flooring on main level, Formal Dining Room w/Crown Molding and Excellent Trim Details, office/formal living room and a 5th Bedroom/playroom with Full Bathroom off the Hallway w/Tile Flooring, Shower/tub Combination. Spacious Family Room with a wall of windows and cozy fireplace is open to a bright Custom Kitchen w/Abundant Cabinetry, Granite Counters, Tile Back-splash, farmhouse sink, gas cook top that vents outside Awesome/Walk-In Pantry, Breakfast Area, Utility Closet and breakfast area. Walk-Out Door to Lovely Patio and flat Backyard. Upstairs is the owners suite with Double Trey Ceiling and Crown Molding ,en suite with Tile Flooring, Granite Counters, Tile Surround Garden Tub, Tile Surround Shower, Walk-In Closet. Three Additional Over-sized Bedrooms with Walk-In Closets, Bathrooms with Tile Flooring, Linen Closet, Granite Counters, and Shower/Tub Combination. Great location...minutes from Downtown Senoia with easy access to schools, shopping and work. Shown by appointment only.
Single Family, Traditional
3,590 sq. ft
3,590 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Certified EnergyStar,Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service