McIntosh School District! Gorgeous curb appeal and feels new inside. Hardwood floors on most of main living area. 2 Story foyer entrance with living room/dining room area. Kitchen with lots of cabinet storage, Granite counters, island, and stainless appliances. Kitchen opens to family/great room with fireplace and screened in porch. Staircase has wrought iron spindles. Second floor has 4 bedrooms which includes the Master suite. Three bedrooms with nice sized walk in closets. Laundry room. Master suite bath has separate shower, garden tub, tile floors, double vanity, and flows to large walk in master closet. Amazing location just minutes to shopping and restaurants. Enjoy the ease of golf cart paths to restaurants, shops, and schools and excellence!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,195 sq. ft
2,195 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Screen Porch. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service