Spectacular one level brick home on 7.28 Acres with a partial basement! Enjoy your time in this spacious living room with a vaulted ceiling and a real brick fireplace with beautiful views of a large backyard. An over-sized dinging room with hardwood floors is great for entertaining, as well as the roomy kitchen with an island and plenty of custom cabinets. This layout features a split bedroom plan with a custom owner's suite and a Jack-and-Jill bath for the guest bedrooms. The exterior features a large back deck and a private yard.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,416 sq. ft
2,416 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Concrete,Crawlspace,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Partial
- 1. Masonry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot,Open Land,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service