Charming Original Historic Mountain Park Cottage. "The Shack Toe Inn" sits in a Wildlife Sanctuary. Nature surrounds this perfect getaway for someone that likes their privacy. One of a kind property sitting on 1.2 acres. Perfect mountain living with the conveniences of the city. Enter through the dutch door to the entrance foyer that opens to a wonderful vaulted GR with cupula to let in lots of light, beamed ceilings and wood paneling. Open bright Kit with granite, painted cabinets. Dining area views Kit and GR. Large entertaining deck off GR. Vaulted Master BR on the main w/bath, walkin closet, laundry room. 2nd BR/2nd BA is on the lower level. Loft views Large rec room w/beamed ceiling/stone FP. Rec Room opens to gracious screen porch. Community offer voluntary membership to pool. 2 lakes, clubhouse, park. The Home's Circular driveway allows for abundant parking. Extra lots included in price.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Partial
- 1. Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Parking Pad.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building,Screen Porch. Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service