SHOWSTOPPER! This one is going to WOW you! Gorgeous 4 sided brick, custom built home in Sharpsburg on the most beautiful 2+ acre lot. Original owner's pride in ownership shows throughout! Entertainers delight with massive kitchen, walk in pantry, and double oven that is open to great room and dining room. Owner's suite with double trey ceilings, huge walk in closet, complete with jetted tub, separate vanities, and custom tile floors. Plenty of storage with spacious closets, garage space, and two different attic access. Lush landscaping with stately pecan trees, crepe myrtles, and so much more. Outdoor entertaining is a treat with oversized patio and additional area with fire pit and soothing water feature. Home is a must see and will not last long! Please see remarks for showing. Agent owned.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
3,063 sq. ft
3,063 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Carpet,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Water Feature. Level Lot,Open Land,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service