You can have it all and be where the action is! Urban living within walking distance from Canton Street, Roswell Area Park, Restaurants, Shopping and Schools! This stunning 5 Bedroom/4.5 Bath Craftsman home with multiple outdoor living areas features master on main with luxury bath and exquisite designer/architectural details and upgrades throughout. Large front porch with swing bed. The finished terrace level includes a bed/bath with private entry, large wetbar/kitchen, media/rec room, office, exercise or craft room equipped with plumbing for craft sink or dog wash. Hardwood floors throughout main level and upstairs bedroom. Granite counters and upscale appliances. Screen porch with stone fireplace in addition to large deck, fire pit and garden areas. Two offices. Unfinished carriage house over garage. Lots of storage. No mowing - HOA includes lawn maintenance! Luxury living at it's best!
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
4,650 sq. ft
4,650 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Second Kitchen,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 3. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Certified EnergyStar,Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Other (See Remarks),Porch,Screen Porch,Sprinkler System. Cul De Sac,Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service