Stunning 5 bedroom / 4.5 bathroom 4 sided brick beauty on the golf course! This amazing home has hardwood floors in the main living spaces, a huge dining room with coffered ceiling, a great room with an abundance of windows and a fireplace surrounded by built in bookshelves. The open chef's kitchen with separate gas cooktop, wall oven tons of cabinets, and an amazing island overlooks the living spaces. This one also has an oversized master bedroom on the main with a sitting room, a spa-like master bath with dual vanities, a massive wrap around shower and separate tiled bath. Upstairs there are three additional large bedrooms and two more full bathrooms. On the terrace level, there are hardwood floors, another bedroom and full bathroom as well as enough space for a media room, workout room or any other room the new owners choose. Outside, a large TREX deck overlooks the golf course yet has so much privacy! Don't miss out on this one! She's a beauty!
Single Family, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
6,075 sq. ft
6,075 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 2. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Golf Course.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service