Come see this Cabin in the woods with privacy and convenience to Interstate 75 as well as the City of Canton. This home offers complete privacy on over 5 acres. The kitchen is updated with Solid Hickory Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Two Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers, custom stainless steel range hood and plenty of space to move around. The great room features a fireplace along with a step down area for your dining room. You can also enjoy your morning coffee while sitting on your screened in back porch. No need to worry about hot water as this home comes with a Rinnai tankless water heater to provide an endless supply of Hot water. The owners suite has brand new carpet along with an oversized walk in closet. The owners suite bathroom has been updated to include custom shower, new vanity and sink. The property also has a barn as well as a covered carport. The property is wooded with a clearing behind the home.
Single Family, Cabin, Other
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Central.
- Block,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built.
- Tankless Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Foyer - Entrance,Rear Stairs,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Deck/Patio,Screen Porch. Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service