Beautiful 4-bedroom 3 bathroom home sitting on 1.25 Acres located in the beautiful White Oaks Subdivision. This home has a nice open floor plan, great for entertaining. On the main level is the master with en suite, 2 additional bedrooms and 1 additional bathroom, large living room with gas fireplace, kitchen with breakfast bar, dining and breakfast areas and laundry. Just off of the living room is access to the deck with a screened-in area that has amazing year-round mountain views. The lower level has a huge living area with wood stove, additional bedroom and full bath. There is plenty of parking with the 2 Car basement garage and large paved driveway. Schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Cape Cod, Traditional
Private Sewer,Septic Tank
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 2. Gas Starter,Wood Stove.
- Stepless Entry.
- Insulation-ceiling,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Handicap Access,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Drive Under/Basement,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Other (See Remarks),Screen Porch. Level Lot,Mountain View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service