Excellent use of space in this 5 BR 3 BA home on 3+ wooded acres in west Coweta County. Under 10 minutes to the court square in Newnan, grocery store, and other services. Close enough to town to enjoy the conveniences and far enough away to appreciate the serenity. The main floor boasts a dining room and office, bedroom and full bath, and large kitchen that opens to the great room with fireplace and soaring ceilings. Covered rear patio and private, wooded backyard. 3 secondary bedrooms share a full bath and the spacious primary with sitting area is served by large bathroom with dual sinks, separate tub and shower, and walk-in closet. Address and taxes are estimated.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
2,829 sq. ft
2,829 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Pulldown Attic Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service