Priced to Sell! Don’t miss your chance to own this thoughtfully updated brick ranch with finished basement. As soon as you enter, you notice the beautifully finished hardwood floors in the living and separate dining room with woodburning fireplace. The sunny kitchen includes new stainless steel appliances and has a view of the peaceful fenced back yard with deck and pool. The main floor has a master bedroom with attached bath as well as two additional bedrooms with a full hall bath. The daylight basement has a full bedroom and bath (think in-law, guest or teenager) as well as a fun entertaining area featuring a custom bar! All of this in the award winning Brookwood school district. Close to Hwy. 78, 124, shopping and entertainment.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Low Flow Fixtures
2,819 sq. ft
2,819 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Alton C Crews
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Oven - Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Storm Windows
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans,Storm Windows,Tankless Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Hardwood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Pool-above Ground. Corner,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service