Your chance of a lifetime is here! The oldest home in Upson County. The Perdue farm. This historic 1837 home has all the old world charm with all of todays modern conveniences. Situated on almost 4 acres, with established pecan trees and beautiful seasonal oaks. This stately brick home features breathtaking hart pine floors, hand hewn beams, as well as the exposed original lathe walls. Crown molding and baseboard, new light fixtures, new HVAC, new water heater, new windows, new insulation & new paved driveway! The 30x30 barn has also been freshly painted and has a loft. A must see! call me today for your private tour!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,424 sq. ft
3,424 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Exposed Beams,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Parking Pad.
- Brick, Log
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Deck/Patio,Out Building,Porch,Screen Porch. Level Lot,Open Land,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service