RUN do not walk to this perfect home in the Towne Lake area. Close to shopping and many restaurants. Home boasts new paint inside, newer roof, newer upstairs HVAC, newer carpet, new water heater, new kitchen sink and garbage disposal, new tile on master bath floor. Open and bright, clean, perfect move in condition. 4 beds upstairs and 2 baths, laundry upstairs. Basement is unfinished and awaiting your creativity. Plenty of room for a bedroom, bath (stubbed) and media room. Imagine a huge "treehouse" style deck overlooking a stream and the private backyard. OPEN HOUSE Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020, 2-5pm.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,446 sq. ft
2,446 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service