Come check out this newly remodeled stunning Cape-Cod beauty!!!! It sits on a corner lot with 2 driveways which could fit over 20 cars. This is a huge and spacious home with 5 big bedrooms, 3.5 baths and an office space! This home features a new enclosed porch and breezeway, all new hardwood flooring on lower level and new carpeting on top floor. Kitchen boasts of granite counter top. Swimming pool has new lining and pump. Brand new water heater, some new appliances, new lighting fixtures and new garage door. En-suite master sits on main floor. Possible in-law suite on top floor with separate entrance. Lots of storage space! This home has lots of opportunities for possible buildouts and additions. Downtown Lawrenceville is 5 minutes away!! Come tour today, listing will not last long.........
Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. .
- 1. Masonry.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Fenced Yard,Pool-in Ground,Porch,Sprinkler System. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service