Immaculate well kept home being sold by original owners. This home features Andersen Windows through out the house. Large/private beautifully landscaped backyard with Gazebo, storage sheds and fenced in. New composite decking w/metal railing & composite rails. Renovated kitchen w/Granite countertops, tiled backsplash & all SS Appliances. Tile and Hardwood Floors through out the house. Loft on second floor that is currently been used as an office but can easily be converted to an additional bedroom. Master bathroom with heated tile floors. Sky lights in living room and kitchen. Refrigerator, clothes dryer/washing machine and hooked up gas grill in back yard will stay with the house. Great schools & conveniently located near shopping and restaurants. This home has too many upgrades to list here. A must see.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Windows
- 1. Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Storm Windows,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Skylight,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- x 49
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Gazebo,Out Building. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service