Rare opportunity to own an immaculate historic home near vibrant downtown Cartersville. Combining the best of both worlds, turn of the century character and modern day amenities, this showstopper is sure to impress! Gracious rooms lend themselves to comfortable entertaining throughout. Single level containing three bedrooms and two full baths. Dual sets of unique french glass doors open to an extra wide central hall and den/dining room off kitchen. Custom cabinets with pantry, granite counter tops, and stainless appliances with fridge and washer and dryer are included. Hardwood floors throughout (with baths and sun porch being tiled). Outbuilding has power suitable for a small shop. Lot fronts both West Avenue and Neel Street. Large level back yard with a pecan tree. Easy walk to downtown restaurants and shopping. Video is available of property.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
2,054 sq. ft
2,054 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 4. Masonry.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Carport,Detached,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Out Building,Porch,Workshop. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service