Everything you could ever want in Creekview district! Beautiful craftsman home offers master on main with sitting room and large master bath with walk in closet. Family room features vaulted ceilings with catwalk above and bookcases on each side of the fireplace with an adjoining dining room offers an open design for easy flow throughout. Kitchen features hardwoods and stained cabinets with eat in dining area and pantry. Door in kitchen for easy access to flat fenced backyard, great for evenings with the family. Large patio on back of home for grilling and lounging after a long day and even a dog kennel/run on the side of the home. Secondary bedrooms located upstairs and also feature an oversized large bedroom with extra space, and a full bath. Basement is perfect for finishing off or using as extra storage. There is so much to offer on this home, large front yard and long private drive. Won't last long!
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,646 sq. ft
2,646 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service