Immaculate & Well Maintained Ranch Home in Good Neighborhood/Schools. Large Great Room with High Ceilings, Hardwoods in All Living Areas. Bright & Lots of Natural Light in Sunroom. Fully Equipped Kitchen with Refrigerator/Icemaker, Gas Stove, Built In Microwave, Dishwasher and Wiring for Disposal. Breakfast Area & Pantry. 3 Bedrooms/2 Baths (Hall Bath has recently been updated). 2-Car Garage with Opener. Private, Fenced (Redwood) Backyard. Great 16 X 20 Workshop with Power, Side Door, Overhead Door w/Ramp and Work Bench Included. New Vinyl Windows Thru Out Home. Trane HVAC. HOA Includes Community Pool and Picnic Area. Close to Schools, Shopping in both McDonough & Locust Grove, and I75.
Single Family, Ranch
1,608 sq. ft
Colonies At Williamsburg
1,608 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Doors
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Workshop. Open Land,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service