Waterfront Home in the North Ga Mountains! Custom built home very private and secluded with over 3,000+/- feet of Scarecorn Creek. Nestled on 27+/- acres this home is a rare find! Comfort abounds in this spacious home offering 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 fireplace's, Granite, Tile, & Pine Cabinetry throughout. Your getaway is a short walk to the creek or just relaxing on the porch enjoying the sound of nature all around. The abundance of wildlife insures excitement for all nature lovers! Several walking trails to explore!Many upgrades throughout with a partial finished basement. Handicap accessible.
Single Family, Traditional
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Partial
- 32 Doors
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. 32" Doors,Bath Access Wheelchair,Low Kitchen Counters,Ramps,Stepless Entry,Wide Hall.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Hardwood Floors,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1000 x 1000
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Gas Grill,Screen Porch. Level Lot,Mountain View,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service