Beautiful craftsman traditional with open floor concept. Updated features include top of the line Chef Collection appliances, newly installed Energy Star rated Carrier Performance Series HVAC system, recessed lighting, gleaming refinished hardwoods, year old roof. Kitchen opens to fireside family room. Relax in renovated master bath featuring dual vanities, new cabinets and re-finished spa bath. Finished basement perfect for game & movie room or kids playroom & plenty of storage. Enjoy peace & tranquility in the screened porch overlooking private backyard. Lots of walk-ability options for restaurants & shopping & located just around the corner from beautiful Cogburn park, downtown Alpharetta and within 2 miles of the new, luxurious high-end retail shopping!
Single Family, Craftsman
2,518 sq. ft
2,518 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Keeping Room,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full,Partial
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Roof Vent Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage.
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service