The possibilities are endless on this four sided brick beauty! This home welcomes you with curb appeal and has 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom. It has a surprising amount of space inside and out ....1758 SF of heated living space with 1.59 acres in the city limits. Enjoy the roomy bedrooms, gas fireplace, picture perfect window in the front to show off your Christmas tree or the little touches of character throughout. You will love the screened in porch that showcases the gorgeous yard while you enjoy your sweet tea on a porch swing or simply relax and listen to the rain. There is only one word to describe the back yard, "WOW"!!!! Incredible, level yard that is completely fenced in with several mature pecan trees and has the perfect spot for a garden. Also includes a spacious workshop on a concrete pad with plenty of storage shelves and electricity. Investors take note... 1.59 acres with a total of 6 level lots. Must see in person. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,758 sq. ft
1,758 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Block,Earthen,Entrance - Outside,Partial
- Storm Doors,Storm Windows
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Storm Windows,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Gas Logs,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Out Building,Screen Porch,Workshop. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service