IMMACULATE home located in a very desirable area! The original owners have taken exceptional care of this home. Stunning hardwoods are located on both main, and all throughout upper floor. Renovated master suite including a spa-like master bathroom. Open kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, with serene views of landscaped back yard. HUGE laundry/mud room off of the kitchen. Spacious secondary bedrooms with ample closets. Formal dining room, and large office/potential bedroom.Enjoy quiet time on your rocking chair front porch, or relax on the back deck overlooking the expansive back yard. Basement has a media room, game room, workshop area, and access to the back yard. You will have peace and serenity to garden, relax, or plenty of room to add a pool! This is a one of a kind opportunity! Long list of upgrades available. NO HOA.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Other (See Remarks)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. .
- Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Out Building,Workshop. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service