Listen to the birds, watch the leaves fall, and enjoy the wide open space. Nesteld on 3.5 acres this property offers relaxing views from huge front porch. This home features an above ground pool with back porch to do all your entertaining. Open floor plan with a basement that has a full bath, bedroom, extra living space and also great storage. Basement has its own outside entrance so could be converted to a little apartment. Master bedroom on the main level with a HUGE garden tub. Stainless steel appliances and an open kitchen gives you the ability to be apart of any gathering. Above the garage has a secret room that could be a great little office, craft room, or additional storage. This will be the place for the holidays and wont last long. Please schedule through showingtime.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Partial
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Parking Shed.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service