Located minutes to Morris Brandon, this fabulously renovated, OBIE award winning home is set back on a large, private lot with a beautifully landscaped flat backyard and saltwater pool. The bright and airy main level features a sunroom, spacious secondary bedrooms with recently renovated bathrooms and a stunning kitchen with commercial-grade stove, show-stopping range hood and stone countertops. The luxurious master-on-main boasts a truly amazing retractable Nano-wall opening to a private outdoor living area with fireplace and clear glass railings overlooking the fenced backyard. Partially finished basement offers room for expansion. Ideal Buckhead location!
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, Traditional
3,075 sq. ft
3,075 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Keeping Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Partial
- Double Pane/Thermo,None
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Drive Under/Basement,Garage,Parking Pad.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Pool-in Ground,Porch. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service