This wide and welcoming front porch leads you into an open and updated ranch that is perfectly situated on three acres in the Loganville school district. The 300 feet of road frontage and no HOA create endless possibilities for this property. Owner's suite is located on the main level, bathroom with double vanities, separate tub & shower, and walk-in closet. Walk out of your bedroom onto your screened in patio to enjoy your coffee while overlooking your private backyard. Also, on the main level are two large secondary bedrooms both with over sized closets, an additional room that can be used for an office or fourth bedroom PLUS an unfinished bonus room for even more space. Granite counter tops, separate dining, and an eat in kitchen make this area perfect for entertaining. This home has a full finished basement and separate entrance complete with second owners suite, finished full bath, separate living area, and wine room. Recently replaced deck and separate patios for the two living areas both overlook a fully fenced and private backyard. The three car detached garage is perfect for a home business or hobbyist with a total of over 2500 square feet. Over 1200 square feet of living area above the garage plus a half bath and space than can be converted to kitchen. Too much to list, come see this amazing home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
4,722 sq. ft
4,722 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full,Slab/None
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Out Building,Porch,Screen Porch. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service