This beautiful 3 bedroom 2 Bath home with private paved access and 2 car garage is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Clayton, Georgia. This home has hardwood floors throughout the main level, and an unfinished basement that can easily be remodeled, effectively more than doubling the finished square footage. $44,000 was recently spent on paving of the private driveway which connects directly to highway 76. The driveway serves only one additional home beyond this location, so traffic is minimal, and privacy is abundant. The home was built in 2006 and has been nicely maintained. The 1.45 acre lot is gently sloping and backs up to a small stream. A very nice home for the price.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside
- 32 Doors
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Doors. 32" Doors,Garage Van Access,Shower Access Wheelchair,Stepless Entry,Wide Hall.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Handicap Access,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Mountain View,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service