This mid-century modern home features 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and 1 half bathroom on the main floor. The unfinished basement is large and open with plenty of space to park two cars and tons of storage. Move in Ready! The metal roof was installed a couple of years ago. The HVAC system was replaced about six years ago and has been serviced. The water heater was replaced in 2019. New tile, new toilet, and new pedestal sink was installed in the master bathroom. The powder room has new counter tops and sink. New light fixtures and ceiling fans throughout the home. This home is conveniently located in Baldwin off of Highway 441 with short drives to Cornelia, Gainesville, and Commerce.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,250 sq. ft
2,250 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Banks Co Primary/Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Shower Access Wheelchair,Wide Hall.
- Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony. Level Lot,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service