Captivating and cozy home with 4 bedroom and 3 full baths on over 4.5 private acres. Home features a separate Living Room, Dining Room, and Family Room with brick fireplace. Breakfast area leads to an enormous deck overlooking the park-like wooded lot with a creek at the edge of the property, as well as a playhouse/out building. Hardwoods floors throughout. Kitchen has granite countertop and painted wood cabinets. Guest bedroom and full bath on main. Spacious Master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom, plus two other large bedrooms and a full bath comprise the second floor. Daylight, partially finished basement with polished concrete floors is the perfect media room, fitness center, or second Family room. Separate staircase leads to space over garage which is ideal for an office or added storage.
Single Family, Traditional
2,854 sq. ft
2,854 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Partial
- 1. Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad.
- Brick, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Out Building. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service