Exceptional quality construction meets superb design in this lovely Woodfall Subdivision Cul-De-Sac home/Homeowners are the builder and the designer/Four side brick/Maintained with pride and perfection/Custom details and features throughout/Enter into the triple-treyed two-story grand foyer flanked by the formal living room and columned arched formal dining room/Double french doors welcome you into the open family room featuring a large brick fireplace and built in cherry bookshelves/Adjoining eat in kitchen offers maple and cherry cabinets, black galaxy granite countertops,Thermador appliances, and breakfast bar/Cherry hardwood floors/stairs and handrails/Large mudroom plus a laundry room with sink, laundry chute and tons of cabinets too!/A total of 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms/Immense master suite with sitting room and perfectly appointed master bath/Finished basement with fireplace, den, workout room, full bathroom,media room and possible 7th bedroom is perfect for the in laws, guests or a teen/The large screened back porch and separate deck(Trex Deck) leads to a park like setting of mature landscaping/ Private, cedar fenced yard large enough for a pool/3 car garage with 10 foot ceilings/Sidewalk community with many swim tennis options nearby/Walk or Golf cart 1 mile to hip Olde Town Lilburn with nature trails, park, restaurants etc/HOA is $75 per year/Popular Parkview School District/Appointment Only.
Single Family, Traditional
5 Full/1 Half
5,522 sq. ft
5,522 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Oven - Wall,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms
- 2. Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Skylight,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance,Guest Parking.
- Brick, Frame
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Out Building,Sprinkler System. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service