This beautiful brick home, on a private landscaped corner lot, has been cherished by the Original Owners. It shows as you enter the two-story foyer showcasing the wrought iron staircase and hardwood floors. Entertaining will be seamless with two separate living areas and an easy flow between the open kitchen and the separate dining room. The main floor also includes a bedroom with a stunning updated full bathroom. The main floor bedroom could easily become your home office as well. Enjoy this beautiful fall weather on the walk-ou stone patio just off the kitchen and family room. It's a wonderful place to relax and enjoy friends and family at the end of the day. Upstairs, a beautiful owners suite includes hardwood floors and a spa like bathroom. Three additional bedrooms are all oversized with fresh paint and new carpet. Warrenton is an active community with tennis leagues and a Summer swim team. Enjoy the grills around the amenities while kids play on the playground. This community is topped off with top schools and easy access to 400, North Point Mall, downtown Alpharetta, Avalon and Rock Mill Park. An easy walk or bike ride to the Greenway right from your home. Don't miss this opportunity to call Warrenton home.
Single Family, Other
4,010 sq. ft
4,010 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Corner,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service