Grab this opportunity for affordable lake living! Renovations completed, move-in ready, one level lake front home w/ two 2-car garages. Enjoy comfortable conversing in the open & bright kitchen/dining/great room. Plenty of room to entertain guests - spacious screened porch, huge new deck, bonus sun room with bar and full bath. Soak in abundant lake views throughout the house. Fall in love with the Autumn season as you meander down the colorful path to the water's edge. No dock allowed but can underbrush. Hartwell Shores Country Club just down the road, membership voluntary. Local amenities include Poplar Springs recreational area & Tugalo State Park/boat ramp. Relax, breathe, enjoy and Live the Lake Life now:)
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
1,834 sq. ft
1,834 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Second Kitchen
- Cooktop - Separate,Icemaker Line,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Garage Van Access.
- Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Detached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking,Storage,Guest Parking.
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Rights
- Lot View
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Out Building,Porch,Screen Porch,Workshop. Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service