This Lake Hartwell home is located in the sought-after Greenleaf subdivision just 10 minutes off of I-85, Exit 173. The home is nestled on a very private lot with a circular driveway and plenty of room for parking for family and friends. The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths over two finished levels. Both baths have been recently updated. There is a huge great room on the main level with a stone fireplace and a wall of windows overlooking the lake. The great room is open to the granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and is also adjacent to the dining area. The main level also includes the master suite, and there is a large deck lakeside. Enjoy the outdoors from the screened porch just off the great room. New flooring has been installed throughout the whole house, and there is also a new architectural shingle roof. You will have a gentle walk to the dock location with a natural sand beach for the kids or grand kids to play on. The oversized covered slip dock has two large sun decks, and the boat lift is included in the sale. The dock is the best spot to enjoy watching the sun set over the lake with a perfect westerly view.
Single Family, Cabin, Bungalow, Cottage
2,225 sq. ft
2,225 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Icemaker Line,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Masonry.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Other (See Remarks),Recently Renovated,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Parking Pad.
- Boat Amenities
- Covered Dock - 1 Slip,Dock Rights,Floating Dock
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Hot Tub,Porch,Screen Porch. None.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service