Elegant 3-Sided Brick home in sought after The Falls of Cherokee. Bright open floor plan features Sep Living Room, Dining Room, 2-Story Great Room w/Wall of Windows, vaulted & tray ceilings, & extensive crown molding. Chef's kitchen w/Large Bar, Sunny Breakfast Room, S/S Appliances, Granite Counters & Large Pantry. Master on Main w/Luxurious Bath & Custom Walk-in Closet. Office with Built-ins & Full Bath also on Main. Upstairs features a Study Loft, 3 large Bedrooms & 2 Full Baths. Finished terrace level features Rec Room w/Bar, Office/Bedroom with "Secret Entrance" to Home Theater Room, Exercise Room & Full Bath. Expansive back deck and screen porch are great for entertaining and overlooks the private level backyard. Perfect home for multi-generational living with additional 2 car garage and entry on the terrace level. All Appliances, Gym Equipment, Home Theater Seating, Projector & Screen stays. Extended back driveway allows additional parking area for Boat or RV.
Single Family, Traditional
5,403 sq. ft
Falls Of Cherokee
5,403 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Factory Built.
- Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Screen Porch,Workshop. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service