Run don't walk! This completely updated 4 bedroom 3 bath home minutes from downtown Acworth and Kennesaw. Kitchen is updated with clean white cabinets and granite counter tops with coffee bar as well. Open to dining room and family room. Walk out to your fenced back yard with stunning covered back porch decorated with cafe lights and fire pit. Oversized Master bedroom has trey ceiling and walk in closet opening to the master bathroom with his and her sinks and a separate tub/ shower. Down stairs has another full bedroom and entertainment room with full bath. This trulyone of a kind property won't last long in this sight after area. Close to KSU and neighborhood has lake pool and tennis courts!
Single Family, Craftsman
Sewer In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full,Partial
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service