Charming four-sided brick home on more than 1/2 an acre, in sought-after Rowland Hills, Stone Mountain, just outside of the perimeter. All new upgrades including new windows, screens, ceiling fans, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, doors, vaulted ceilings. Open-floor concept makes it perfect for entertaining! Lots of light, with energy-efficient appliances. Only a 5-7 minute commute to I-285 and I-20, and a few minutes drive to Indian Creek Marta station. Quiet street on a circle, so barely any traffic. Amazing landscaping which includes two young Maple trees. A beautiful home with a character of it’s own. Come home TODAY! Listing Broker is a member of the selling entity.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,922 sq. ft
1,922 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Country Kitchen,Island,Keeping Room,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Block,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 2. Masonry.
- Garage Van Access,Wide Hall.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Tankless Water Heater,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Tile Bath,Tile Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Carport,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance,Guest Parking,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service