This is an extremely impressive single level home in the highly sought after Creekside of Mundy Mill subdivision. This exquisite home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in addition to an oversized master bedroom, an expansive family room with hardwoods through the common areas, a huge covered patio for entertaining, and a fenced-in yard. Located in South Hall, the Mundy Mill community has great swim tennis amenities. This house is a must-see and will not last long. This home checks all the boxes!!!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Creekside Of Mundy Mill
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 32 Doors
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Doors. 32" Doors,Other (See Remarks).
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. None.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service