Cobb County-Close to Kennesaw State University.Come to the oasis.Hands down, the most bang for the buck in Cobb County. This 3 sided brick traditional boasts 5BR/4.5 BA, open concept floorplan. Hard floors on main level.Custom built sunroom overlooking a stunning in-ground gunite pool w/rock waterfall pebbletech finish, Gazebo w/hot tub & stone fire pit. Gorgeous kitchen w/island & vaulted ceiling. Stunning lake views & a completely finished apartment on the terrace level. Solar panels heat the pool. Lower level has an ADA compliant bedroom and full bath & much more
Single Family, Traditional
4,464 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Other. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance
- Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Handicap Access,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Lev.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Gazebo,Hot Tub,Out Building,Pool-in Ground,Screen Porch. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service