Charming, Well Kept Split Foyer plan with an awesome backyard which is bigger than the fenced area shows. The Seller has taken great care of the home & finished the lower level which has been used as a HUGE 4th Bedroom. It has a Full Bathroom & is the perfect room for an In Law or Teen Suite. The Seller has recently stained the front steps & the Vinyl siding is in great shape. This is a very low maintenance home. The backyard is a perfect get away or place to have outdoor entertainment. The Seller installed a huge patio that runs the length of the house and added a fire pit for those cool evenings. This house will not last in this market so hurry to get there first. The Seller needs to close on December 17th or have a lease back agreement until December 17th based on the home she is buying. If that date changes we'll update this message.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,971 sq. ft
Latham Creek Manor
1,971 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Partial
- 1. Factory Built.
- Other (See Remarks).
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Walk-in Closet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Level Lot,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service