Welcome to this one of largest homes in a quiet and beautiful community. Convenient location, 5 minutes from Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science, and Technology. This home has wonderful Open Floor Plan, Large Master on Main, Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counters, hardwood/ engineered laminate floors on most main floor, Upstairs is 4 bedrooms with 2 full baths. A huge fenced backyard, including a small vegetable garden. The slide and trampoline in the backyard, as well as a basketball hoop in front yard can stay with property if the buyer want to . DON'T miss out this opportunity!
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Sewer In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service