Well maintained 4 bedroom family home on a cul de sac with large, private fenced backyard. Natural light cascades throughout the first floor, complemented by beautiful hardwoods and a highly desirable open concept floor plan. Open plan kitchen featuring Granite counters, updated cabinets, breakfast bar/island and Stainless Steel Appliances. Enjoy the serenity of a Saturday morning sunrise from the vaulted sun room. Composite back deck with hot tub overlooks backyard oasis complete with Koi pond. Master Suite on main features large corner soaking tub and separate shower. Additional powder room and laundry room complete the first floor. Upstairs includes 3 large sized bedrooms and full bath. Large unfinished basement provides ample storage and/or build out opportunities.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service