The theme for this home in sought after Beaconsfield Estates and Northgate School district is UPGRADES - cabinetry, granite, appliances, lighting, and closets to die for, just to hit the major ones (See full list in documents attached to listing). Enter the front door of this craftsman beauty into the two story foyer to find gorgeous wide-planked, sand & stain hardwood floors and the dining room with judges panelling and upgraded moldings on your right. Continue into the expansive two-story great room that looks out onto the new screened, game day porch. The master suite is tucked to the left with a large bedroom and an ensuite boasting a massive shower with gorgeous tile work, garden tub, double vanity with granite countertops, and a custom closet to drool over. The kitchen is located to the right of the great room and includes a breakfast area, breakfast bar, and keeping room with floor to ceiling stone fireplace, cedar mantel and bookcases. Kitchen features upgraded cabinetry, upgraded granite, upgraded appliances including JennAir double oven, but the custom pantry is the piece de resistance. Main floor also includes a half bath and laundry room as well. Take the wide hardwood stairs with runner upstairs to find 3 bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom that includes upgraded granite countertops, upgraded tile, new flooring and barn door. Terrace level with gorgeous LVP throughout includes a recreation/game/television room, a room that could be used as a guest room, and a full bathroom with granite counters. Unfinished portion of basement already has HVAC and electrical run throughout and a separate septic system to accommodate any desired expansion along with an area to store landscaping equipment. Exterior features include upgraded game day porch, fenced back yard, fire pit, irrigation system and new exterior paint in 2017. Amenities include swim, tennis & basketball court, and playground. House is conveniently located to Peachtree City (8 mi.) , Newnan (13 mi), Atlanta Airport (24 mi) , and Atlanta (30 mi).
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
4,099 sq. ft
4,099 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Keeping Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full,Partial
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch,Screen Porch,Sprinkler System. Corner,Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service