Gorgeous all brick split level! Private lot at the end of a quiet road. Close to shopping and restaurants and just a short drive to Atlanta. This freshly painted 4 bedroom/3 full bath has hardwoods through out that were just refinished. Step in to the large living room with beautiful crown molding. The kitchen features updated cabinets, backsplash and tile floors. Home has a new roof and HVAC system and the water heater is only 2 years old! The lower level has exterior access and could possibly be used as an in-law suite or for rental income.
Single Family, Traditional
Sewer In Street
1,722 sq. ft
1,722 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Crawlspace,Daylight,Finished Rooms,Partial
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors,Recently Renovated
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Carport,Parking Pad.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service