AUTHENTIC LOG HOME! Live Hand and hand with nature. You will never see anything like this! Lovingly customized with massive logs in 15-24 diameter, 3+ bedrooms with partially finished terrace level and offering over 2000 feet of covered porches to relax on ...and listen!! You can hear the bubbling brook that attracts the deer, turkey and numerous other kinds of wildlife on this 5.14 acre track. Covered RV pad (34X18) already set up to plug in and use, a 24 x 20 wood shed and a 32x52 workshop just complete this picture perfect home. Even though you may feel like Paul Bunyon, the 21st Century is alive and well with Trailwaves available for high speed internet, in case you want to work from home. Just minutes from Lake Burton and Laprades Marina.
Single Family, Cabin, Other
2 Full/2 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Full
- 2. Masonry.
- Certified Good Cents,Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Vaulted,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Auto Garage Door,Carport,Detached,Parking Shed,RV/Boat Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Out Building. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service